It’s a world of firsts this week at The Oberoi, Dubai, the first Oberoi hotel in the U.A.E, which is celebrating its first anniversary on 15th June 2014. The Oberoi, Dubai, a jewel in the crown of Business Bay, Dubai’s central business, commercial, retail and residential hub, opened its doors on 15th June 2013. To commemorate the occasion the hotel is offering both first-time and loyal guests a special ‘First Time for Everything’ package designed to showcase the best that The Oberoi, Dubai has to offer.
Special celebratory menus and an interactive dining experience will be available at Ananta and Umai on 15th June as well as a Festive Friday Birthday Brunch at Nine7One on 13th June.
The ‘First Time for Everything’ package, with prices starting from AED 2,099 / £339 (applicable taxes extra) per room, per night, includes:
- Accommodation in a Luxury Suite offering 2,150 square feet of space with timber floors, hand-tufted carpets and original artwork by Mrinmoy Barua, a spacious living room, a dining area for six guests and floor to ceiling windows with a private balcony overlooking the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building.
- Welcome drinks served in the Suite
- A personalised welcome amenity
- Packing and unpacking service
- Breakfast for two at Nine7One, the world cuisine restaurant
- Two 60 minute treatments at The Oberoi Spa, the first 24 hour spa in Dubai. Signature therapies include Ayurvedic treatments such as Shirodhara, an ancient Indian therapy using warm, medicated oils which flow from a specially designed copper vessel onto the third eye to calm the mind and restore balance. Guests can also enjoy a private yoga class with Ms. Priyanka Chowdhury, the hotel’s resident yoga instructor. Priyanka has represented India at the Yoga Olympics and is a gold medallist.
Candlelit dinner with Champagne on the private balcony of the Luxury Suite with stunning views of the Burj Khalifa
- A one-to-one master class with award-winning Executive Chef, Dirk Haltenhof.
- Guests who are interested in understanding more about the ancient world of tea ceremonies can opt for a workshop with Umai’s resident Kung Fu Tea Master, Crystal.
- A four hour private tour and chauffeur service. Experience the city from the comfort of one of The Oberoi, Dubai’s BMW 7 series with complimentary Wi-Fi.
The offer is valid until 28th December 2014. A minimum three night stay. Subject to availability and terms and conditions.